While looking at the products offered on Window Well Supply, you might find yourself wondering what the difference is between an Atlas™, Titan™, TuffWell™, and BullWell™ steel window well. The Atlas™, Titan™, TuffWell™, and BullWell window wells share many attributes. However, these steel window wells have distinct differences as well. Some of the key differences lie in the window well depths, materials, and finishes.
Below is a chart that displays their core differences to help you decide which window well is right for you.
What are the differences between Atlas™, Titan™, TuffWell™, and BullWell™ window wells?
- An Atlas™ Window Well is made with 16 gauge corrugated steel and comes in a galvanized finish.
- The Titan™ Window Well is made from 18 gauge corrugated steel. The Titan™ Window Well also comes in galvanized, white, or stonewall finishes.
- The Tuff-Well™ Window Well is made with 19 gauge corrugated stainless steel and comes in galvanized, white, sandalwood, or stonewall finish.
- The BullWell™ is made with 20 gauge corrugated steel. The BullWell™ comes in galvanized, white, and sandalwood finishes.
- Each of these window wells are offered in 3 or more depths.