The 5600 Series Single Unit Egress Window Well is made to be versatile and customized. Simply stack and snap together multiple sections to create a well height of any size, up to 76-7/8", with 5 sections. Each 24 lb. section is easy to move and install. These Wells are intended for use with the Egress Windows of up to 4 feet wide. This window well is made of durable, UV-resistant polyethylene that will not crack or rust. Pair the 5600 Egress Window Well with its matching well cover and a sliding window to complete the Window Well system which can be used to provide an exit from your basement or crawlspace in case of a fire or other emergency.
- Ideal Egress Window Well for areas with limited space
- Simply snap together enough sections to fit height
- Typical window well uses 4 sections
- Each unit is 20-7/8" tall, but after being stacked together the width reduces to 14" tall due to each layer overlapping (See helpful image below)
- Designed for use with up to 4-foot wide egress windows
- Additional sections available to accommodate greater depths
- Made with UV-protected Polyethylene
- Height:(up to 5 sections) 1 section: 20-7/8", 2 sections: 34-7/8", 3 sections: 48-7/8", 4 sections: 62-7/8", 5 sections: 76-7/8"
- Depth: 37.5" (from exterior wall to stepladder)
- Width: 61" (at widest point of wall attachment)
- Square Footage: 12.49 Sq. Ft.